This delicious take on traditional macaroni & cheese includes the amazing flavors of Jamaican pimento (allspice) and coconut, along with mozzarella cheese for an amazing weekend or mid-week treat!
- 1 package elbow or spiral pasta (7 oz)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon all purpose seasoning
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Thalia's Pimento Coconut Oil*
- *(or use 1 teaspoon Thalia's Pimento Vegetable Oil)
- Boil pasta in water in a small pot until cooked, then drain well.
- Return cooked pasta to the pot and place over low heat.
- Add the coconut milk and butter, then stir well.
- Add the mozzarella cheese, chopped garlic, black pepper, all purpose seasoning and Thalia's Pimento Coconut Oil.
- Keep stirring until cheese completely melts.
- Serve alone or as a side dish.