- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 to 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons Thalia's Lemongrass Coconut Oil
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl. Add eggs, milk, butter, vanilla and Thalia's Lemongrass Coconut Oil. Mix well.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter at a time on to a greased, hot pan. Turn when bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Cook until both sides are golden brown.
SUPER EASY VERSION :
Add 2 tablespoons of Thalia's Lemongrass Coconut Oil, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract to 2 cups of store bought pancake mix.